A good bookkeeper will give you peace of mind.
As your business grows keeping a record of your financial transactions becomes more and more important but as your business grows you have less time to devote to this as your skills are better utilised creating income.
For many business owners it is a difficult step to move from “doing it all” to paying someone else to do it. However bookkeeping is easily outsourced and your bookkeeper is likely to have lots of skills and experience to bring to your business.
What would add value to your business?
- Someone else to remember when your VAT return is due, calculate the figures, file it and tell you how much is to be paid?
- Someone to keep track of what your customers owe you so late payments can be chased.
- Someone to let you know that you have paid HMRC twice (because you hadn’t remembered that you had already set up that PAYE payment)!
- Someone you can talk confidentially with about the finances of your business.
- Someone who will talk to you about your accounts in a way you can understand.
- Someone who will review costs and suggest ways to save.
- Someone to deal with HMRC on your behalf!
There are endless ways a bookkeeper can add value to your business. Of course there is a cost but how much more time will you be able to spend increasing your income?
If you are unsure exactly how a bookkeeper will be able to help your business give us a call.