Health & Safety Services
Did you know that as an employer you are legally required to assess the risks in your workplace so that you can put a plan in place to control those risks?
You should also do a fire risk assessment and if you have five or more employees you must have a written Health and Safety policy.
We provide Health and Safety Services which will ensure your business meets its legal obligations and provides a safe working environment for your staff. Having a good Health and Safety policy in place can not only reduce costs for your business but give you the ability to tender for work that you might have not had access to before!
Our Health & Safety Consultant offers a FREE health check to clients to help them review their premises, documents and procedures followed by focused feedback on any areas for improvement.
To take the burden of health and safety away, we provide a monthly service which includes the following:
- Annual H&S inspection of your premises, with a fresh perspective and photographs taken at the site we can help you focus on any areas that need our assistance
- Annual report from our inspection, using photographs to illustrate ‘problem’ areas.
- Review of current documentation including risk assessments and H&S policies (which can be updated if required).
- Unlimited telephone and email support service Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Regular updates regarding changes in H&S legislation and best practice
- Tender assistance
Alternatively you may want to pay a one-off fee for an experienced consultant to prepare the appropriate documentation for your business.
Call us now if you want to ensure that your business is Health and Safety prepared!