Call us on 01722 341820

Matching "Tax Return" Tag

4 articles 
If you are a sole trader or consider yourself to be self-employed you will need to declare your income and expenses to HMRC at the end of each tax year through a self-assessment tax return.  Even if you earn income in addition to being employed and receiving pay through a payroll from your employer you need to declare your additional income to HMRC.  The only exception to this…
Now's the time to get your tax return for 2017-18 out the way.  The tax year finished on 5th April and tax returns will now be available to complete online.  The deadline for submission is 31 January 2019 but why wait for the deadline?  Here are some of the advantages of getting it done in good time:…
If you are earning income from a business activity you must register with HMRC as self-employed (also known as being a sole trader) and submit a self-assessment tax return annually by 31st January each year. A business activity includes:…
If you are self-employed or have income which is not taxed at source you will need to complete a self-assessment tax return. A tax return will need to be submitted to HMRC for the period 6th April 2015 to 5th April 2016 and can be prepared and submitted any time between 6th April 2016 and 31st January 2017. However …
Copyright © 2020 Sandra Silk Bookkeeping and Business Services Ltd  |  All Rights Reserved
Unit 21 Portway Business Centre
Old Sarum, Salisbury

t: 01722 341820