Xero Online Accounting
Xero enables you and your advisor – bookkeeper or accountant – to access your accounts simultaneously. You can do as much or as little of your accounting as you wish comfortable in the knowledge that your advisor will be able to check and amend anything you are unsure about.
We have four Xero Certified Advisors with the skills to set up your accounts in Xero, train you to use as much or as little as you would like and work with you to get the information you need for your business.
Xero is an easy to use online accounting system which gives you real time cashflow and accounting information.
Xero's Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Use It
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Fast, simple and customised invoicing
- Available anytime you're online, from anywhere
- Work together as a team on financials
- Safe and secure
- Smart reports with quick links to the source transactions
- Dashboard gives a clear financial overview
- Awesome support at no additional cost
- No installation or IT maintenance required
- Pay as you go and no up front costs
What Do We Think Is Good About Xero?
- Invoices can be created, emailed and recorded directly into the accounts saving bookkeeping time.
- Regular repeat invoices can be generated and emailed automatically.
- A copy of an invoice can be created quickly and easily from a similar one saving time and ensuring consistency
- The bank feeds ensure you always know who has paid you which enables accurate debt chasing.
- More than one person can securely access the accounts information enabling you and your bookkeeper or accountant to look at and discuss your finances at the same time without a face to face meeting.
Xero is available by monthly subscription and is priced as follows:
|Pricing Plan (excl VAT)||Use per month|