How can we help you with auto enrolment?
There is no avoiding Pension Auto Enrolment if you are an employer. The fines are significant if you do not comply. Even if you are the only employee or director of your business there is still action you need to take and we can help you with that.
Our Auto Enrolment Administration service will take away the pain of complying. You will find a wealth of information about Auto Enrolment on The Pension Regulator website and from various other sources but wading through it and understanding what you need to do will be time consuming, probably confusing and possibly even frustrating.
If you are a new employer we can set up your auto enrolment pension scheme for you and then take care of the ongoing administration and communication. Our pension auto enrolment administration service will integrate seamlessly with our payroll service ensuring accurate and timely information is provided to both HMRC (for PAYE) and your chosen pension provider.
Our ongoing auto enrolment service offers you complete peace of mind. We will take care of all the administrative duties so you can concentrate on running your business. Our service includes:
- Recording the monthly contributions into your chosen pension scheme.
- Writing to new employees within 6 weeks of their start date to advise them of their rights and how auto enrolment applies to them and enrolling them into the pension scheme, if appropriate.
- Monitoring employee’s age and earnings and enrolling them into the pension scheme when necessary.
- Managing and maintaining “opt out” notices and keeping up to date pension records as required by The Pensions Regulator.
- Opting in any employees who have opted out at the 3 year re-enrolment date and completing the re-declaration of compliance.
Based in Wiltshire we work with businesses all over the country to ensure their pension scheme is set up and managed without hassle and within the regulations.