Our payroll services for employers
Also known as PAYE, employers are responsible for making statutory deductions from an employee’s pay and reporting pay and deductions directly to HMRC.
HMRC make changes to PAYE legislation every year whether that is an increase in the minimum wage or a change to tax free allowances. Knowing, understanding and correctly implementing the legislation changes is vital for the accurate calculation of your employee’s pay.
Our payroll experts work with employers who have weekly, four weekly or monthly payrolls to ensure that deductions are made correctly, tax code changes are implemented, attachment of earnings orders are actioned and statutory payments are made.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have become very knowledgeable about furlough and have calculated and made claims for employers for both full and flexi furlough.
We work with payroll software which will provide your employees access to their payslips and other payroll documents through an app on their phone or through a cloud portal. It will also enable them to view and request changes to their personal details, request holiday and see how much holiday remains for the year. This will help to reduce your administration.
There are several benefits to outsourcing your payroll:
- You will have access to the knowledge and experience of a payroll expert
- You will not have to keep track of and implement changes in payroll legislation
- You will not have to update or pay for payroll software (and will have no IT issues!)
- You will have more time to focus on what you really need to do
- You will have peace of mind knowing that someone else has responsibility
We are experienced, friendly and knowledgeable payroll administrators and we will:
- Calculate your employee’s pay and holiday entitlement on starting and leaving – so you don’t have to
- Calculate pay before deductions which may include a bonus, overtime, furlough
- Implement tax code changes
- Ensure pension contributions are deducted when the employee is eligible
- Provide you with reports setting out how much to pay your employees and HMRC
- Provide reports for you to use for your accounts
- Send your employees P45s when they leave and P60s at the end of each tax year